
I was thinking the other day about all the birthdays of friends and family that are coming up in the next week or two...and there are a lot! I started thinking about how each of them have been great infulences in my life. I'm so greatful for each of them and the examples they have been to me. Some of them I talk to all the time, and some of them I dont talk to as much, but my life wouldn't be the same without them!! I hope you all have wonderful birthdays!! Happy birthday to Katie, Ronda and Sione (July 22), Chris (July 23), Missy and Ashlyn (July 24), Parker (July 25), Rachel (July 26), Heather (July 27), Tara (July 28), Elizabeth and Lindsey (July 29) and Kevin (July 30). I dont have pictures of everyone, but here are a few pictures of some of the above people :)







2 comments:
How come you never mentioned you had a blog?? I hope you don't mind - but I linked your site to mine ;) I love all the pics. Happy Birthday to all your friends and family this month!
Thanks for the birthday shout out Lins! =) Miss you lots!
Post a Comment