I got a beautiful red rose left on my car this morning. I once again have no idea who it was. I was convinced last time that someone put the flowers on the wrong car because stuff like this doesn't happen to me, but now I'm not sure. I'm going to go insane trying to figure out who's been doing this!!
5 comments:
Now they just need to show themselves! :)
That is so fun!!! But yeah, would totally drive me insane. Enjoy it!! Hope they reveal themselves soon. :}
you know whoever it is is LOVING the fact that this is driving you nuttz!
it's pretty funny from an outsiders view ... but I'm sure it wouldn't be so funny if I were you.
Good luck finding out who it is.
nuh uh! that is only in love stories and romantic comedies right?! lucky! enjoy, some one looovvesss youuuu lol
That is so cute!!! How fun!
Post a Comment