Friday, September 17, 2010
Utah State Fair
I work really closely with the Crystal Inn because of work. Since I give them business they sometimes call me and ask me if I want free tickets to events around SLC. The tickets I got this time were to the Utah State Fair. I was excited about going, but became even more excited when I heard there was going to be a hypnotist show going on one of the nights. Me, Holly and Kyle got together one night and headed up to SLC. We enjoyed some fair food, walking around, seeing the animals and we LOVED the hypnotist show!! I got called up to by hypnotized, but I didn't go under. As much as I thought it would have been funny to be on stage, I had a ton of fun watching. Thanks for going with me Holls and Kyle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment