Back at Newcomb Academy (my middle school) Jamie and I sat right by each other in English and would talk about a boy that we both thought was cute. We would joke around and giggle, like all 8th graders do when it comes to a cute boy! After graduating from Newcomb I would see her every once in a while through High School, but totally lost contact after that. About a year or so ago I get a call from my dad asking me if I remembered Jamie from Newcomb. I told him I did and he said "She's standing right here, want to say hi?" How could I pass up saying Hi to Jamie? We talked for a few minutes and I got caught up on her life, her little girl and she got caught up on my life in Utah. Since that day, Jamie and I have had a TON of fun together!! We've gone on a double date, she's come on vacation with me, and now she has come up to Utah to visit me for a few days. While Jamie was here, it was non-stop laughter!! I had the BEST time with her here!! Also, if anyone needs a good self esteem boost, just call Jamie! She is pretty amazing at making you feel like the most incredible person ever!!
Thank you for coming Jamie!! I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVED having you here!!!
 |
Newcomb Nerds :)
Randy, Jamie and I met for i |
No comments:
Post a Comment