I keep getting in trouble since I haven't updated my blog in a few days. :) Since starting work I really haven't had much of a life. I go to work, come home and go on a run, and then go to bed. That pretty much sums up my life right now! Pretty boring, I know!
Tomorrow will be my 1 week mark at my job and I'm really enjoying it now that I'm starting to get a little more comfortable. After the first day at my job I came home a little overwhelmed! I was in meetings for half of the day and training for the rest of the day. I was told more than once that I was the third person in this position, it's a ton of work, and it's a non stop position. Well they weren't kidding about it being non-stop!! I honestly don't stop from the second that I get into work until the second I leave. It is a lot of work, but I love being busy!! I got an e-mail from the girl who used to be in my position and she told me I'm a great fit for the position and she thinks I'm going to do a great job. Her e-mailed made my day, made me feel good about the work that I've been doing, and also made me feel a little more comfortable in the position. I'm really glad that I took this job and moved back to California! It has been one of the best decisions I've ever made!! I'm so happy to be home!
3 comments:
where are you working lins??
I'm so happy for you Linds! Now ... to set another date for me to come visit ... :-)
I am so happy for you! We miss you but I care more about your happiness! : )
Post a Comment