Saturday, December 4, 2010

Laker Game

I'm sure most of you know that I love the Lakers!!  I haven't been to a game in almost 10 years, so when Sara asked me if I wanted to go with her there was NO way I was saying no!  :)  We didn't have the best seats in the house, but that didn't matter at all!  We all had a great time!!  There's nothing better than actually being at a sporting event!!  It makes the game that much better! Thanks Sara for the invite!!  It was AWESOME!!!
Kim, Wes, Sara and me right after the game

I had such a great time with Sara! She is hilarious so I was
cracking up the whole time!

We kicked their butts!! Way to go Lakers!

This was such a great shot!

He missed, if you were wondering :)

1 comment:

Ba and Scott said...

So cool! I am glad you are having fun up there!