Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Cal Ragnar Relay 2011

Congratulations team on finishing 200 miles of running in 30+ hours.  I had so much fun running this race with such a fun team!!  The weather was incredibly HOT on the first day, so it made some of our runs miserable.  Even with the hot weather and some setbacks, we still finished and had a great time!!  We all had so much fun that we signed up for the Napa Valley Ragnar and will be doing that race in September.  I'm so excited to take on another Ragnar in another area.  I just might have to put every Ragnar in every area on my bucket list!
Team Going Commando before the race

The girls of the team


The guys on the team

Brian about to start the race for us

Van 2

Van 2 before we started our last legs of the race

My mom was obsessed with the Ragnar TP

Me and my coworker/friend, Amy

Showing off our Ragnar Tats.  We're hardcore :)

The guys and their tats

200 Miles and 30+ hours later we finished!!

No comments: