Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stephen, Anna and Rylee's Sealing

I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of Stephen, Anna and Rylee's special day of being sealed together for time and all eternity!  What a neat experience to be a part of!  I cannot wait for the day when I'm able to be sealed to my husband and not only for a lifetime until death do us part, but for time and all eternity. 
Everyone at who was at the sealing

Sealed as a family for time and all eternity


Sister in laws to be ;)


My best friend since I was 5.  She was my escort the day
before and I couldn't have done it without her!! I LOVE
and MISS her so much!!


Doug is like the big brother I never had.  He is protective of
me and looks out for me.  I'm so glad I have a cousin that I could
be so close to! 

Chelsea came down from Utah to be with me
on my special day.  I miss seeing her every day!

My Uncle Bryan surprising me with a kiss.  I love my Uncle!
It's always a party when he is around

Chelsea, Mady and Aunt Kristin.  One thing I'll never forget
about when I went through the temple is seeing my Aunt for the
first time in a few months and the love I felt from her.  I have the most
amazing Aunts I could ever ask for!

Grandpa Ward, Uncle Jim, Uncle Dave and my cousin Holden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing! Family sealings are sooo special to be at! Congrats to them!