Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ward Family Reunion Day 2

Day 2 was Sunday and since we were at Aspen Grove, which is run by BYU there was church, family pictures, and a fireside given by my AMAZING Aunt Sue, who I am named after.  Aunt Sue gave such an amazing fireside that I wish I had recorded it for everyone to hear.  She is such an amazing speaker!!  I wish I would have gotten her name AND her ability to speak like she does.  I'm jealous of all of her students who get to listen to her several times a week! 

Hanging out waiting for our family picture to be taken

Hillary and Aubrey had a lot of fun together

It's so awesome when all the cousins get along and have
fun together!

Waiting for our pictures.  I love these girls!

The fam minus Steve

Bryan, Caden, Bryson and Tim

Watching the Tour of Utah come through
camp.  They had climbed a nice hill and had
lots more to go


Hanging out and catching up with Aunt Sue.  We all sat around
for hours talking, laughing and reminiscing about the past

1 comment:

shanan said...

How fun! Linds, you look awesome in these photos! Where do you buy all your super cute clothes!?