Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Reunion Day 4

Day 4 was a lot of fun...what am I saying?!  Everyday was a lot of fun!  :)  This was another day full of fun and activities. We started the day off with a water aerobics class, which I have to say was more funny than anything else!
After the aerobics class Andrew, Jana, Marybeth and myself all went on a little hike to Stewart Falls. Stewart Falls is a 4 mile round trip hike to a a very pretty water fall.  The hike was a lot of fun catching up with my Aunt's who I don't get to see very often because of where we all live.


When we got back from our hike we were all hot and a swim in the pool sounded great.  Not too long after being at the pool I heard they had a giant slip-n-slide out.  How much fun is that?  I think our family took advantage of this more than anyone!  Does that surprise anyone?




After about 45 minutes of going up and down the hill over and over again to do the slip-n-slide it was time to shower off the grass that we were covered in and get ready for Pioneer Night. Pioneer Night had lots of fun and activities for a few hours for the kids. I think the kids really loved and enjoyed themselves.






No comments: