I'm trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon. I used to blog at least once or twice a week and I looked forward to every chance I got to blog. Now things are too busy and I don't have much time, but I'm going to try to make an effort to get more blogging in. Since I don't have the time to actually sit down and write in my journal, I use this as my journal. I really want to be able to look back one day, and to do that I need to actually become better at this and get my excitement back.
My life right now is extremely busy, but I'm loving it. It wears me out, but I wouldn't change anything right now. I literally leave for the day at 8am and get home between 10 and 11pm. Mondays I have Family Home Evening with my Ward. I'm the co-chair so I have to make sure I'm there every Monday and am in charge of activities every few weeks. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays I have rehearsals for On The Road, which is a variety show that my Stake is putting on. Wednesdays I have Mutual (where I go to the activities with the 14 & 15 year olds) and Fridays are my day to try to have a life. I am at church every day except Friday and I feel like I have no social life, yet at the same time I'm meeting so many new people and loving life.
2 comments:
I'm glad u will be posting more. Even tho we don't really know each other anymore, I remember the friendship we once had and still like to see what u are up to. The company u work for sounds amazing... What is it exactly? The post about helping your friend fly to see his brother was so sweet and then I saw the one where u furnished and stocked the entire apartment! Oh my gosh. That mom will be forever grateful I'm sure. I wish we
Yay! Blog more often - I love reading how crazy/busy/fun/awesome your life is!!
Post a Comment