Thursday, October 9, 2008

Huntington Beach

I love that my parents don't live across the country and that I'm able to go home a lot!! There were a couple of different reasons I went home this weekend and I'm so glad I did!! One, because one of my co-workers and her family were staying at my parents. Two, to be home for Jess and Scott and to attend the funeral of Clayton. Three, Mady was going to homecoming, and Four because I just wanted to be home :) I was only supposed to be home Friday-Sunday, but I worked it out and stayed until Tuesday. I'm so glad I did because I had such a great time spending time with my family and friends!
The weather was awesome...except this day. It was overcast, but wasnt cold, so of course we had to spend some time at the beach!
After I did Mady's hair and make-up for Homecoming. She looked beautiful! I can't believe she'll be 16 next month!
Enjoying the nice weather and going on a bike ride around HB
Having lunch on the pier Got to love shakes at Rubys on the Pier!

Some of the family after having dinner together

Me and Katie after the funeral

3 comments:

Shanan said...

pack me in your suitcase next time ... I'll fit, I promise ... I wanna come! ;)

Kayla said...

That's nice that you can get home so often. I wish I could do that!
Kelly's baby bump has grown in the past few weeks! She's such a cute pregnant mommy.

Anonymous said...

I jsut want to say thank you for staying and going to Clayton's funeral.

Love
Jess and Scott