Happy 21st birthday to my AMAZING little brother!! I cannot even begin to explain how much I love him. He is the most loving and sweet guy I have ever met in my life!! I would love to have at least half of his heart!! He would do anything for his family and friends. He is for sure the quietest one in the family, but he is also the most loving and thoughtful one in the family! He will randomly e-mail me or call me to tell me how much he loves me and misses me. I really cannot put into words how amazing I think Justin is!
Hope you had a great birthday Juster Buster!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
cute post! I love the 2nd picture from the bottom ... where he's actually smiling with teeth!! great picture!
Happy Birthday, Justin!
Happy Birthday, Justin! Have a good one! He's the quiet one in the family? Quieter than Kelly? Kelly used to be pretty quiet.
I absolutely LOVE the 2nd picture from the bottom of him becuase its his real smile!! Its a great picture of him!
Justin is quieter than Kelly believe it or not. Kelly isnt as quiet as she used to be though.
All day yesterday I was trying to figure out whose birthday it was. I knew it was someone's and I thought of Justin, but then thought I was wrong! Well, Justin I hope you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment