Friday, April 9, 2010

Water Fight

Last night I was peacefully sitting on my couch and my roommate, Lauren, was just finishing up a Skype call with her sister. I turn on the TV to start one of my favorite shows, NCIS, and then there is a knock and the door. Just as I'm about to yell "come in," Justin and Blake open the door and start shooting me and Lauren with water guns. We were pretty much defenseless and had to take it. Then, I saw a small trash can sitting on the floor so I picked it up and filled about half of it up with cold water. I don't understand how the boys didn't see me do this, but they didn't. Lauren then has Blake in the perfect spot and I poured the whole trash can of water onto Blake and I accidently got Lauren pretty good too. Thank goodness for tile floors! :) I wish we would have had picture of this, but I wasn't thinking of that at the time and I wouldn’t have been too happy if my camera had gotten wet.  
Since Kallie, my other roommate, wasn’t home when all of this wet fun was happening the boys thought it would be fun to hide outside and bombard her as soon as she got out of her car…and that’s what they did. Kallie got home, got out of her car, and walked about 10 feet before the boys went running after her and started shooting her with 4 water guns. She walked in the house SOAKED. Of course, this meant ANOTHER war. At first me and Lauren were staying out of it, but then I had to pick up that dang trash can again :) The war between all of us then started again. This time, we didn’t keep in on the tile. We had wet tile, wet carpet, wet couches, and we even got the TV..OOPS!
Blake decided to hide in the bathroom for a little bit while we ganged up on Justin. A few minutes later, we found out that it was a bad idea to let Blake "hide." After hiding in the bathroom for a while, Blake came running out with Laurens baby powder. This was bad news!! At the end of the night we were all wet and covered with baby powder. Who knew a water and baby powder fight could be so fun

2 comments:

Fred & Shenna Frost said...

LOL...white people are crazy!! hehe Just kidding gal...<3 crazy friends!! Ü

Ba and Scott said...

That sounds so fun! I love it!