Monday, May 3, 2010

Bridal Shower Weekend

My mom, Kelly and Aubrey came up this weekend for a few days, which I loved!!  I always love when family comes into town to visit.  While they were here we got a lot of wedding errands accomplished and also had Anna's bridal shower.  Even though we didn't get to do very many "fun" things, I still had a great time with them here!  I can't wait to go home in a few days for the wedding and to spend it with even more family!

2 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

You always look so cute with your Niece! I'm glad they came in to town! Now you get to go spend lots of time in Cali! Have fun! I'm super jealous :)

Ba and Scott said...

Oh! That looks tons of fun even if you just have to go through the planned events. You and that kid look super cute! How fun.