Mom, Mady, Kelly and Aubrey all came up to Utah for a few days to drop off Mady at EFY. As soon as they got into town we all put on our bathing suits and headed to Veterans Memorial Pool since it was almost 100 degrees outside. It was nice just to sit in the water, visit, and watch Aubrey laugh at just about anything we did. I'm so glad they were able to come and spend a few days up here!
 |
Getting all sunscreened up. Don't want to get put on sun
restriction :) |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| I may have taught her to splash...OOPS! Sorry Kell! :) |
 |
| A splash war |
2 comments:
That looks so fun! Nice to cool down in the water when it is so freakin hot out!
Looks like tons of fun!!! I am so glad that you are able to have so much fun family time!!!
BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment