My goal right now is to hike the Y at least 3 times a week and maybe one day be able to run it. Right now that's a goal and only a goal! There is no way I'd actually be able to do that right now. The Y is a pretty steep hike that for sure gets my heart rate up. You gain 1000 feet in a mile, which you'd never know just by looking at Y Mountain. I had a lot of fun hiking it with Brynn! Can't wait to do it again. If this wont kick my behind into shape, I don't know what will
Me and Brynn about half way up
Sitting on the Y
This doesn't do the height any justice
Our view on the way back down. I live right across the street
from the pool that's on the left side of the picture.
1 comment:
Well, and it's the Y...why would you ever want to do that? Be very careful..your feet might burn up!
Post a Comment