Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big Changes

I can't believe I'm actually writing this!!  There will no longer be many of trips back and forth from Utah and California because I am moving to Huntington Beach, California!!!
After lots of praying and fasting about what my next step in my life should be I've never felt so good about my decision to move back to California.  I got a call tonight from a company called CareMore offering me a job that starts on November 8th. I accepted the offer and now its time for me to start packing up.  These next two weeks are going to be crazy!  I need to pack up, get everything done for my Ward Halloween Party (my co-chair is out of town), and plan a baby shower.  Its going to be a very eventful 2 weeks!  Keep your fingers crossed I can get everything done.  Also keep your fingers crossed that I can find somewhere to live :)

5 comments:

Nunnally Family said...

Whoohoo!!! We are soooooo excited!!!

shanan said...

Ahhhh!!!! Yay!!!! That's so awesome!!

I am SO happy for you, Linds!

Hoskins Family said...

YAY!!! So excited for you! I bet your parents are so happy! Although Justin did say he was bummed! Congrats!

Fred & Shenna Frost said...

Oh my gosh...you're going back?! That's so cool and you don't even have to be here for one more Winter! hehe Good luck with the new job gal! :)

Jessica said...

this is random but i got a flyer in the mail for the Ragnar Relay and i instantly thought of you even though i haven't seen you in years...it's 193miles, 12 people to a team, starts in huntington beach and ends at cornado, san diego. you are the only person i know that does cool races...if you even need someone to fill a spot on your team, i'll run with you!
p.s. congrats on your move back to cali