This year was the first year that the whole entire family was not together and it was so sad!! Stephen had to work on Christmas Eve as well as Christmas. We missed Stephen, Anna and Rylee a lot!
This year I felt like a spoiled child!!! I got everything I wanted plus more!! This year I got an awesome new laptop, a ticket to Wicked in March and also I get to scuba dive at the Aquarium of the Pacific with my mom. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to dive!! I haven't been diving in a few years because of living in Utah so I'm SOO stoked to be able to get in the water again!!!
Thank you Santa for spoiling me this year!!! :)
| Dad opening a gift from Sara Foster, which was hilarious |
| Mady and Justin's first reactions to the gift from Sara |
| Justin taking a look at a picture of him and Sara. Justin is her last chance to get into the family, so she made a picture to put on the wall :) |
| Mady and her new PJs. She loves them! |
| All of us girls got fuzzy socks in our stockings |
| Aubrey thought it was hilarious that they were sitting on me. |
| Mady reading Aubrey her new books |
No comments:
Post a Comment