Monday, January 24, 2011

Run Away Napkin

After attending a Goodwill function with  my family, my dad and I were hungry so we went out for some sushi.  There's nothing better than some good ol Father/Daughter time! While at sushi we enjoyed lots of laughs, the Laker game and amazing sushi.  As we left the restaurant, my dad started laughing.  I turned around to find that my dad had tucked his napkin into his pants and walked out of the restaurant like that.  Both him and I absolutely lost it.  After I took a picture of him, he ran across the street, opened the restaurant door, made sure no was looking, threw the napkin on the front desk, and then took off running back across the street. We were both laughing hysterically. I'm sure this is something where you had to be there, but I had to put it on here so I could remember what an amazing night I had with my dad and also reminisce about how hard we were cracking up when he realized he still had his napkin attached to him. I don't think I'll ever be too old for some quality Father/Daughter time!! 

2 comments:

Ba and Scott said...

ha ha that is hilarious. Glad your dad is so awesome.

shanan said...

Oh! Wow! I totally just laughed out loud. I love it. You and your dad are hilarious!