Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 Year Reunion

I cannot believe its been 10 years since I graduated from High School.  I feel like it was just yesterday that my life consisted of seminary, water polo or swim, DECA, boys and homework. 

It was so much fun to get to see everyone and hear how all of their lives have changed in the past 10 years.  Pretty much everyone looked the same as they did in highschool, they just all now have careers, most of them are married and some have kids.  I could have stayed all night and chatted with a lot of these people.  I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I was just too busy catching up with everyone.  I'm so glad I went and can't wait for the next reunion!

Lindsey Young who I've known since preschool and Erin who
swam with me and we were also in DECA (a club) together

Lifetime friends

My freshman crush

No comments: