Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dinner at Station 165

For Christmas this year my Ward did an Auction to raise money to help out all the missionaries in our Ward.  At the time of Christmas we had 8 missionaries out and we have at least 4 more going out soon. One of the auctions I won was a dinner for me and 3 of my friends at a fire station with my friend Aaron, who is a fire fighter in Huntington Park. 

Never did I imagine how much fun I was going to have having dinner, getting a tour of the station, and going on a ride in the truck.  I was really hoping they were going to get called out so that I could go on a ride along, but unfortunately it was a quiet night.  

Below are a few pictures of the night.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the dinner because it was AMAZING!!  I don't know how firemen stay in such awesome shape with the great dinners that they have.  

Thanks again Aaron for such a great night!! 





No comments: