Saturday, October 10, 2015

Our Wedding Day

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect!!!  We were surrounded by a ton of very important friends and family!  I'll never forget walking into our sealing room and seeing a completely full room.  I was not emotional until I saw and felt the love in that room. 

Everyone who came to the Temple



Our parents

Some of our closest friends

My handsome hubby



 
Missing two of the groomsmen, but still love this picture

My amazing bridesmaids.  I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends!

The bridal party (missing two groomsmen who had to leave early)
The cultural hall turned out better than I could have ever imagined!! 


The entrance
My little sister made our cake.  It was exactly how I pictured it!  Thanks Mady!!
I adore my father!

Our first dance as husband and wife
Some of our HB/NB friends.  Love them all!



No comments: