Monday, October 12, 2015

Photography

I've always had an interest in photography, but have never done anything with it because there are so many amazing photographers in this world.  My friend Kim asked me to take her engagement pictures, which I said no to and fought her on it. There was no way I was going to take such important pictures, pictures that would be used in her announcements, and pictures that need to be amazing quality.  She finally convinced me that they only needed one picture and it could be done with my phone for all they cared. 

Yesterday Shawn, Kim and I went down to Laguna Beach around sunset to take their engagements. I was a stress case! As laid back as Shawn and Kim are, I couldn't help but worry about how the pictures were going to turn out. I wish the colors of the sunset would have come out better, but I think the pictures turned out ok.

After 400 pictures and an hour later, I went home and told Brady I would love to take a photography class.  Of course my supportive husband told me he thought it would be a great idea and to start looking into classes.

Thanks Shawn and Kim for igniting that fire again and thanks to my amazing husband for supporting me in going to take a class or two!  Once I have some classes under my belt, I'll have to take their pictures again around sunset to see the difference in quality :)


 

No comments: