I know, I know...I go to California a lot and why don't I just move home?? That seems to be the question every time I go home and I can honestly say I don't have an answer for the question. I think its time to find out the answer or just move home :) Since I had worked some long hours last week I took Friday off and went home to spend time with the family. I miss being with the family and the weekend was just what I needed! I had a VERY hard time leaving and I cant wait to go back in a month for the Mud Run 10k!!




No, this was not on purpose....We just all think alike :)
3 comments:
Aww...you should move back...Cali loves you girl!! lol Don't deny your Poly roots! haha Is that your niece up there?? Because that totally looks like an older baby!! lol Okay girl...take care! :0)
Can you move me back to California with you!?? It's just a matter of time before you head back to Cali ... you're already on borrowed time :D
I don't want you to move back to CA...even though I NEVER See you! But just knowing you wouldn't be here makes me sad. Aubrey looks SO small sitting on your shoulders! Is she just a little peanut?
Post a Comment