
I do have to admit, I'm usually not one to attend Enrichment Night, but I'm glad I did tonight. Tonight for Enrichment we had dinner and made cinnamon rolls. There were only 10 girls that showed up, but it was so fun being able to get to know some of these girls a little more, laugh and enjoy each others company. Our Bishop's wife taught us how to make her famous cinnamon rolls from scratch. Each one of us made a batch to take home and I wish I would have just made a batch with someone else. I made my cinnamon rolls pretty big and I still came home with 5 plates. Glad we have some great guys who like eating around here! As soon as I got home, I took 3 plates to 3 different condos and will probably take a plate to work tomorrow. I've never seen so many cinnamon rolls in my life!
1 comment:
Those look so yummy! I need to be taught:)
Post a Comment