Sunday, August 9, 2009

Daybreak Triathlon?

I went swimming with Missy and Krissy yesterday morning, who are training for the Daybreak Triathlon. They told me to do the tri with them, but I told them there was no way I'd be ready by September 19th. They told me it was a sprint triathlon so I could totally do it. I kept telling them no because I really didn't think there was anyway I would be ready in time to do it.
That afternoon I went to lunch with a couple of girls and one of them is also doing the Daybreak tri. She said she has a 2 month training program that would get me ready in time and that I should totally do it. I'm two weeks behind the training schedule so I would need to catch up and really work hard to get in shape in time. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not because I really don't know if I could be ready in time or not. Anyone out there done a sprint tri? Can I really be ready in 6 weeks??

1 comment:

shanan said...

yup. go lindsay go!!