Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finger Painting

Last night I was planning on going over to Doug and Heather's to help Doug with moving a new freezer into their house. We'll when I talked to Doug about it and told him I was on my way, he told me it was done and to come over anyway because he was going to make a Castle for the kids out of the freezer box. Doug and I both started wrapping the box with paper and realized that things would get done faster if I just took the kids in the other room and played with them while Doug wrapped the box. Doug did a great job and had the castle ready in no time. It was so much fun to watch how excited both the kids where and how much fun they had painting. It was such a great idea! The paint that I had all over me at the end was totally worth it! Even Doug and I enjoyed ourselves! :)



1 comment:

Nunnally Family said...

Looks like tons of fun!