Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2nd Annual Seacliff Ward Canoe Trip

I was lucky enough to be able to go on the Seacliff Ward Canoe trip again this year and loved every second of it!! I got to canoe the whole first day and half of the second day with my dad and then rest of the second day I got to canoe with Justin. The whole trip was a ton of fun, but I think the best part of the trip, for me, was canoeing and catching up with Justin. Its been a long time since we've just talked and I loved every second of it. Hes such an amazing brother! Here are a few pictures from the trip
Getting ready to leave on our 12 mile canoe trip down the Colorado River

Our first hike of the trip to some hot springs. There was a ton of climbing on this hike. My arms and legs have the bruises to prove it :) I lost my breath when I hit the 52 degree water. FREEZING!

Warming up after cliff jumping at a hot spring right by where we campedDay two hike, with a tired dad on my back. JK, I don't think my dad and tired belong in the same sentence. The 7 am hike to the petroglyphs
All of the Ward clan that went on the trip. Mom was supposed to go also, but she was sick :(

Day 2 on the river. We had 9 miles to go this day

The whole group that went on the trip

No comments: