Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

This weekend was packed full with tons of fun! I started off the weekend heading down to St. George to watch my dad run in the St. George Marathon. My dad seriously AMAZES me!! He finished the marathon in 3:06, which is a Boston Marathon qualifying time. It took all I had, to hold back the tears when he crossed the finish line! I was one proud daughter!After the marathon I spent some time with mom, dad and my cousins before heading back to Provo. There's nothing better than hanging out with your family!!
There were a lot of people up from California for conference this weekend! Stephen had a great idea and thought going to Power Progressive Tumbling would be a fun thing to do with everyone, which he was right about! We spent an hour and a half at PPT, which we had all to ourselves, and there was NEVER a dull moment!! I love that place, but it makes it even better when we have a really fun group together, like we did that night!!

Sunday morning I invited some people over to watch conference and to have breakfast. I made 3 casseroles, and I'm glad I made as much as I did because we had about 20 people show up. My condo was packed! We had people on the floor, on the couches, and anywhere else they could find a place to sit. It was so much fun to see everyone this weekend! I couldn't have asked for a better conference weekend! :)

No comments: