Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wyoming Bird Survey

I was asked to go out on a Bird Survey with one of my co-workers last week, but it was just for safety reasons. We were going out to Wyoming and the project area was in the middle of no where. Usually, I help out on surveys, but since I can't spot a bird or hear a bird and tell you what it is, I couldn't help. This was probably the easiest money I've ever made in my life!! I went and sat in a truck for 2 days basically doing nothing. My co-worker took her puppy, so I would take the puppy on walks, read my book (which is a big deal if you know me!), watch the wild horses, play games on my phone and sleep. I "worked" 23 hours in two days and boy was I exhausted after :) Hard life, huh?!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Nice! I wanna get paid to relax! What are you reading? That's a cute puppy!

Ba and Scott said...

That sounds so fun! That is awesome that you get to travel and get out of the office for work. Jealous!

Ashlee Garn said...

Lucky sucker! :) HA HA, jk. Hey, I need your email so I can add you to my blog.