We had a professional photographer come and take our family pictures when we were all home for Thanksgiving, but once she left, we had some fun with my camera.
Just checkin' in on you! It looks like you had a blast at Thanksgiving. Tell your parents I said "hello". Do they age at all?????!!!! Lucky for you - you have good genes!!
4 comments:
How fun! I love the pic of your parents on the tree and the kids are all under it. Cute family
those came out really good, i love the one of all you guys looking at your neice :) tell your parents hi for me when you talk to them
Just checkin' in on you! It looks like you had a blast at Thanksgiving. Tell your parents I said "hello". Do they age at all?????!!!! Lucky for you - you have good genes!!
Cute! Good Job!
Post a Comment