About 2-3 years later, Katie was home from college and showed up on my doorstep to say hi.. Since that day, Katie and I have been the best of friends. When I lived in California, we were attached at the hip..LITERALLY! If you saw me, you saw Katie. We had classes together at LBCC, we worked out together, we dieted together, we watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette together, we had shoulder surgery a week a part from each other, I got her a job where I was working, so for many months we worked together, we laughed and cried together, we did EVERYTHING together!
Even after me moving to Utah, Katie and I have still stayed really close with each other. I'm so glad that even though we are hundreds of miles away we are still so close, still talk just about every day, and still confide in each other.
On August 7th, Katie is going to walk down the isle and marry the man of her dreams! I'm so glad I get to be a part of her special day and be a part of whatever I can from Utah. I'm so glad that I was able to go home to go wedding dress shopping with her and also go to her bridal shower. Next will be the bachelorette party and the wedding!! The fun has just begun!! :)
Here are a few pictures from her bridal shower this past weekend. I can't wait for the many more to come with all of the parties coming up soon! :)
![]() |
| Katie, me and Mauro (Katie's fiance) |
![]() |
| Good friends |



No comments:
Post a Comment