Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day California Trip

I know, I know! I go to California a lot!!  The joke lately is that I only work so I can pay for my California trips :)  This trip was actually a VERY last minute trip that I wasn't planning on taking. One of my old co-workers, who has become a great friend, and her family were going to California and they were staying at my parents house.  She came into work on Thursday afternoon and while she was here she convinced me to buy a one way ticket and then I would drive back with her and her family on Monday afternoon.  I kept telling her no, but 15-20 minutes later I had a flight :) 
This trip was, of course, a lot of fun!  I ALWAYS have fun when I go home.  I think this trip was the first one where I really didn't see anyone and I spent the whole weekend with the family.  The trip consisted of the beach, bike rides, a bonfire, a BBQ, and quality time together.  I can't wait to go back in a few days for the Mud Run :)

1 comment:

Ashlee Garn said...

Nothin wrong with your California roots! Go have fun at home :)