Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Foot Massage

One thing that I think my dad likes about me being home is that he gets more foot massages.  :)  When I lived in Utah, I wasn't aloud to leave without giving him at least a 10 minute foot massage. 
When I was last giving my dad his massage that he "desperately needed," Aubrey decided she wanted to help as well!  After getting tired of grandpa's feet she told her mom to sit down so that she could massage her feet as well. What a good little helper I have as a niece!  :)  I'm sure her mom is going to appreciate all these foot massages in the years to come.  We'll see if Aubrey keeps enjoying it though :)



1 comment:

Ba and Scott said...

What?! Ok, next time I see you I demand a foot message. Ha ha, glad you are having fun.