Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surprise Engagement Party

There's nothing like I like more than being a part of a surprise! If I could surprise someone everyday, I would LOVE it!! 
Nick and Stephanie recently got engaged so Katie and Mauro threw a surprise engagement party for them and they were CLUELESS!!  They were so clueless that they showed up an hour and a half after they were supposed to almost didn't show up at all since Nick wasn't feeling well.  Nick was a trooper and made it through the whole party, which was a BLAST!!  Probably one of the best parties I have ever been to!!
Congratulations Nick and Stephanie!!  I'm so excited for your big day and honored that I can be a part of it!
Me and "Momo" waiting for Nick and Steph
to arrive

Still no bride or groom to be....

SURPRISE!



Making fun of Tim :)  Every time he smiles, he looses
his eyes.  It looks like his eyes are closed in every picture...
but they arent

The Man of Honor and the bridesmaids

Making a toast

The Groom and some of the wedding party

No comments: