I had so much fun running the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay that I decided to put a team together for the So Cal Ragnar Relay. I'm very excited to be doing this race, but my legs just changed and now I'm a little worried!!! When I assigned the legs, I gave myself one of the harder legs, which has probably now turned into the hardest leg. I might just need to have someone take my place because this is going to be a butt kicker!! I went from 7.3 moderate, 3.9 easy, 9.2 very hard to 7.3 moderate, 8.2 very hard (and its serious!! Some of it is STRAIGHT up hill!), 9.2 very hard. Lets all cross our fingers that I can do this!! Below are my legs



6 comments:
Wow! If anyone can do you it, you can! Good luck! : )
that is so crazy...ive never run over 7 miles in one stretch, youre awesome! p.s.i've been thinking about you because i just signed up for the fontana half marathon...it's only 38bucks! can't beat that! it's june 4th and ALL downhill...let me know if you sign up, it would be great to see you :)
p.s i was wondering if you (the running gu-ru) had any advice as far as training for this half marathon? i don't really know where to start except to keep running further..i am doing 6 mile runs about twice a week now with one other shorter one between 3-5 miles. my 3 mile time is improving but im at like 58-60 solid for my 6 miles...how do i improve this? i feel like if i were to run any faster i would either a.die on the spot or b. have to stop and walk and not be able to run the entire 6 miles...??? any help would be great!
Jess - I've got a solution for you - just don't run at all! Then, you don't even have to worry about dropping dead or not being able to finish ... :-)
Lindsay - I almost ran a Ragnar this year ... but somebody else stepped in last minute and took my place as a last minute addition! I can't say I was too unhappy about it!
Maybe the three of us should create our own race - The Linican 15 mile Run (Lin - LIndsay, ic - Jessica, an - Shanan). Lindsay runs 8 miles, Jess runs 6 miles, and I run 1 mile! You guys pick the location and I'll be there!
LOL!!! Shanan you crack me up!
I've got an even better idea though...I have 2 spots open on my Ragnar team. How about you two fill them?!?! GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! :) :)
Maybe it should be the Shanindsica race ...
That has a better ring! :-D
Post a Comment