Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Bonfire

I haven't gone to a bonfire in probably a year, so it was so much fun to be able to go to Julie's birthday bonfire. Tim came over to my place and we walked down with me to the bonfire together. I thought it would only be a mile walk at the most, but it was 2 miles so needless to say it was a great way to get to know him more on a more personal level, which I loved.  He was such a good sport for walking down with me and hanging out with people that he really didn't know.  We all had a lot of fun celebrating Julie's birthday and sitting around the fire joking, laughing and enjoying each others company.
Me and Tim hanging out at the bonfire

Enjoying my smore

Heather, me and Julie (the birthday girl)

Love this cute girl!

No comments: