There has been talk in the last week about making me Program Coordinator for the whole office and not just the archaeologists anymore. As of today its official! They announced it this morning and I am now the Program Coordinator over the archaeologists, biologists, geologists, paleontologists and planners! This will probably keep me pretty busy, which I will enjoy! I don’t know if this really is a promotion, probably more of a lateral move but I’m pretty excited!
6 comments:
Yay for Lindsay!! Congratulations!! Hope they don't keep you too busy. :)
You go girl! That's awesome - lateral move or promotion - It says a lot about what they think you can do. Congrats!
Awesome, Lindsay! Congratulations.
Congrats! It is always fun to get more repsonsibility (at least I think so!)
CONGRATS!!! That is great!!
You Go Girl!! Congratulations...I am glad they know how Fabulous you are. Good luck!!
Post a Comment