Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thankful!


As I sat here tonight, I couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I am for my family! I have a great relationship with my parents, all of my siblings, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and my cousins. I wouldn't be who I am today without them! I would sit here and thank each and every one of them for different ways they have been an example to me, but we'd be here all night. :) I love you all!!!





2 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Ahh what a great post! I've always admired how close you and your family are with eachother...its such a neat thing to see, especially now a days when families just don't seem to be close with one another anymore. Love the pictures...thanks for sharing! Love ya!!

Shanan said...

I will never forget all the Ward family did for me during my short stint in Cali! I miss you guys!