
AUBREY LYNN NUNNALLY
My sister isn't even out of the doctor yet and I'm so excited I had to post something! I just got a text from my mom saying that they are 90% sure that Kelly and Andrew are having a girl! The text said "The baby was in a breach position and lying on its belly so we didn't get as good of a look as the tech would have liked" but they are 90% its a girl!!! Congratulations Kelly and Andrew!
6 comments:
Hi, Lindsay! I just happened to bump into your blog today.
Congrats to Kelly and Andrew! A little baby girl... CUTE!
How exciting!!! That's great...cute name!
yay! That is soo fun!! I just saw them saturday night and Kelly looked so cute with her little belly!
That is awesome! She is a cutie and that lil girl will be loved by so many-especially her auntie!
Since they're not 100% sure, they better not decorate in pink! ;)
Congratulations, Auntie Lindsay! You'll be a great one. You've had lots of practice.
Uhh, Hello you better tell your Mom she's in trouble for not telling me she's going to be a Grandma!!! Tell Kelly contratutions she will be such an AWESOME Mom!! Let us know how she is doing.
Post a Comment