I have to speak next Sunday and I'm already starting to stress about it!! I HATE speaking with a passion! Don't EVER tell the executive secretary in the Ward that you haven't spoken before because he'll tell the Bishopric and then you'll end up speaking 2 weeks later.
2 comments:
Just cry! People will think you're so moved by the spirit that they will start feeling the spirit and start crying - and all you'll have to say is, 'In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen'
Perfect talk.
Done!
Linsay, You'll do great. I hate it sooo bad! I had to speak a couple of months ago and thought I would have a nervous breakdown, but I some how managed to make it through. Good luck. I've been thinking about you a ton. I know Doug and Heather are moving soon. It must be killing you. Are you going to CA for turkey day?
Post a Comment