Saturday, November 1, 2008

What? Co-ed?

Today was my first day of water polo and I was pretty excited. A little nervous since I haven't played in a long time, but more excited than anything. Chelsea and I both walked into the pool to find that our team is co-ed. We both had no idea so it kind of shocked us. I've never played on a co-ed team before so we'll see how this goes. The boys were not easy on us girls at all! Every guy that I defended or every guy that defended me was really good! I was setting hole (position right in front of the goal), which was not on purpose since its a hard position to play, and the guy that was defending hole was intense!! I didn't think I was going to last more than 5 seconds with this guy on me. The practice ended up going a little better than I thought it would, but I have a lot of swimming to do to get into the shape I need to play again!

4 comments:

caalaina said...

I would only play water polo if it was 4 feet deep, so I could stand. You go girl!

Kayla said...

I don't think I could handle treading water that long! I should try though. That would be a great work out!

Mike Taylor said...

That's AWESOME!!! CO-ED!!! Kick their butts Lindsay!!!

Presley family said...

Sounds like fun!!! You will rock thos boys worlds!!! I mean.. you know you will kick butt! Come on what are you thinking.. wink!
BIG HUGS!