Sunday, November 16, 2008

United Way Gala

I love getting all dressed up and since it doesn't happen very often I couldn't pass up the opportunity to volunteer at the United Way Gala yesterday. I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to volunteer at all, but getting dressed up made it that much better! :)
One of my good friends is an intern at United Way and they were putting on a Gala to raise money and to honor a few women. She asked me and two other of our friends to volunteer for a few hours to help her out. The night, for the most part, ended up being a lot of fun! There were a few people that thought they could talk down to us, but other than that the night ended up going well!
After the Gala we called the boys and went out to dessert at Brick Oven. Nothing beats a good cookie monster (aka Pazookie to Californians) after a long night of being in heels and watching everyone eat a really yummy dessert :)

2 comments:

Shanan said...

mmmmmm .... pazookie .... :D

Shanan said...

oh - btw ... you look BEAUTIFUL!! ;)