Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter has begun

This picture really doesn't do the snow justice, but this is what I woke up to this morning. I was leaving for work and walked out to 7 inches of snow on the ground. Got to love driving to work with the freeway not plowed! With carpool it took an hour and 45 minutes to get to work. If I wouldn't have carpooled today it would have taken me about 3 hours to get to work. Got to love commuting during the winter...NOT!

2 comments:

Shanan said...

aww ... believer it or not, there are somedays when I really, really miss that sight! :( (not the taking 1.5 hours to get work part though)

Kayla said...

My blog hasn't let me know you've updated in over a week! I'm so mad! So your trip home sounds so fun. I like the new toe ring. It would be weird if you posted a picture of your feet if they were ugly, but you don't have ugly feet so it's okay.