Friday, January 23, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

If anyone has the chance to go to the Draper Temple Open House, I would totally go! I got to go yesterday with Doug, Heather and the Kids and it was amazing! It is such a beautiful Temple, and I'm so glad I was able to go!!!! Thanks for letting me tag along Doug and Heather!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Don't you have to get tickets? Where can you get them?

Anonymous said...

That is so nice you got to go. The only temple open house I've ever been to was San Diego's, and we were what, 8? It's funny cause I knew then that I wanted to get married there. Its always fun to see the different temple designs.

Lindsay said...

Kayla, you go to LDS.org and go to the Temples Link. Click on Draper and information about tickets should come up

the Rouses said...

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to send you a note! Thanks for saying "hello" on our blogspot and also on facebook. I LOVE your blogspot. Will you make mine this cute?!!! Plus, I love how real you are - your entries are from the heart. I love that! And another thing - you are GORGEOUS!!! I don't even know how long it has been since I lost saw you, but it has been YEARS and now you are a beautiful woman. It looks like you are enjoying Provo. Are you in school? Working? Where? I want the scoop!