Friday, January 30, 2009

School?!?

I don't know what I'm thinking, but going back to school next semester has been on my mind a lot lately!! I have very little school under my belt and my excuse for never going back was "I want to be a stay at home mom, so why does it matter?" If you know me, you know how much I absolutely HATE school!! I don't do well on tests and if you ever want to see me be an introvert, go to school with me. I hate being called on so I sit in the back of the class and hope to go un-noticed!
My major from the start has been Special Education and I've taken some photography classes on the side, because I really enjoy photography. As I've been thinking about school lately the question keeps coming popping into my mind, Special Education or Photography?!? If I want to be a stay at home mom, photography works out great because I can always do that on the side or even get good enough to open my own studio (just dreaming right now Ü), BUT I absolutely love special education and I don't think there's anything more rewarding than working with such amazing kids.
Oh what to do, what to do. Lets pray that I have this all figured out and where I am going to go to school by the time the next semester starts!!!!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That would be really great! I hope you can decide what path to take too. They're both good choices.

Horner Family said...

You can always do what I did and start out undeclared. Get your Gen Eds out of the way and take classes in both and then make a decision. Just a suggestion. Good luck. Going back was one of the best decisions I made.

Holly said...

Definitely do it!! You will never regret getting more education! You would make an awesome special ed teacher, but you are right about photo being something you could do when you are a mom. Maybe pick one as a minor and get the best of both worlds!