Yesterday was just one of those days. There was NOTHING to do at work so I just sat there and thought a lot about the past year. Many memories came flooding back, both good and bad, and I kind of got emotional. Because I was already kind of having a hard day, the emotions were probably a littler worse than normal :) I didn't think at that point, that much could make me happy. Then I got a call from Elizabeth that put a smile on my face. She said "I need my Aunt Lindsay" Of course, I could not help but rush to see her when I got off of work. I cannot tell you how much the three kids in the picture above made my night! It was so much fun to be with the kids and their parents. I cant thank them enough for all they do!! You guys are the best!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Hard Day, Great Night
Yesterday was just one of those days. There was NOTHING to do at work so I just sat there and thought a lot about the past year. Many memories came flooding back, both good and bad, and I kind of got emotional. Because I was already kind of having a hard day, the emotions were probably a littler worse than normal :) I didn't think at that point, that much could make me happy. Then I got a call from Elizabeth that put a smile on my face. She said "I need my Aunt Lindsay" Of course, I could not help but rush to see her when I got off of work. I cannot tell you how much the three kids in the picture above made my night! It was so much fun to be with the kids and their parents. I cant thank them enough for all they do!! You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment