We have gotten so much snow up here this past week! The snow was supposed to stop this morning and so far it hasn't. Our roads just got plowed for the first time around 5:30 pm. I tried to go to work this morning, but it didn't happen! I got less than a mile away from the house when I started sliding everywhere and I also got stuck. It took two very nice guys more than 5 minutes to push me out of the snow. If it weren't for them, who knows what I would have done.
Provo just ran out of salt to put on the roads, so they are going to stop plowing. Its going to be interesting to see what the roads look like tomorrow!
1 comment:
I used to live down that street ... just right there ... see??
Ha! I love the snow pictures!
Post a Comment