My friend Stephanie was coming up to visit me this weekend and when I got to the airport to pick up her up, Katie came up behind me and scared the crap out of me. I was SO surprised to see her and very excited that she was there!! I had no idea that she was coming at all!! When Katie scared me I took a huge gasp and people started staring at me wondering what was going on :) Katie and Stephanie have had this planned for over a month and they were able to keep it a secret from me last week when I was home. I don't know how they did it because if it were me, I would have been too excited to keep it a secret! I have the best friends ever!! I cannot even begin to explain how much these girls made my weekend!! I needed this weekend SO bad! I think we all laughed until we cried several times a day! I got the best ab workout this weekend! I'm surprised we all don't have 6 packs! :) Thank you Katie and Stephanie for such a great weekend! I had a blast!

AT THE AIRPORT AFTER THE GIRLS SURPRISED ME

GETTING READY TO GO OUT AND GET FROZEN YOGURT WITH HEATHER AND THE KIDS. MY GANGSTER FRIENDS :)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THESE 3!

ALL THREE OF US HAD THE SAME SHOES ON

EVEN ELIZABETH HAD ON CONVERSE

SITTING IN THE CAR WASH. THIS WAS FOR SURE KATIE'S FAVORITE PART OF THE TRIP :)

SUSHI NIGHT. YUMM!

JEAN SHOPPING. I'M SURE THE GIRL HATED US AFTER THIS TRIP!

IT WAS SNOWING "BEAN BAG SUFFING" (THE SNOW REALLY LOOKED LIKE BEAN BAG STUFFING. ITS NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE)
BEFORE OUR 2ND TRIP TO SPOON ME.
2 comments:
too much fun! you lucky girl!!
p.s. all three of you ladies are beautiful!!
Post a Comment